Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Tea Time … for your skin!

After having oily skin for most of my life, I find in middle age that I am, of all things, reaching for moisturizer. I ran out of the Clinique moisturizer I've been using, so when I was in Walmart the other day, I decided to see if they had anything that looked worth trying. And when I saw this Tea Time White Tea Day Cream from Earth to Skin, a new "cruelty-free" skincare line from Walmart, I decided to give it a try.

All of the products in this line are less than $10, which I found surprising. This four-ounce jar of day cream was just $8.94.

And I'm pleased to report that I absolutely love this day cream. I've used it after cleansing my face at night as well as under makeup during the day, and it works beautifully in both instances. It has a light floral fragrance that I was pleased to discover, as I don't like a medicinal-smelling skin cream. This one moisturizes without feeling at all greasy, and I couldn't be more pleased, especially since it contains camellia sinensis leaf extract. Have any of you tried this line? If so, are there any other products you'd recommend? I'm eager to try more!

6 comments:

  1. Hey Angela! I recommend the products from Tea.L
    https://tealotion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried this one, but since Walmart is one of the few places near me, I'll definitely look for some. I like the price and from your description, I think I'd like the products!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Angela!
    Thanks for the recommendation. I recently purchased a 'Tea Time Starter Set' made by this company but haven't tried it yet. The set includes a cleanser, day cream, night cream and eye cream. I am currently using Advanced Clinicals Retinol firming cream that has Green Tea, Aloe Vera and Chamomile listed in the ingredients.
    Janet P.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are really lucky to have found an inexpensive skin cream that you like! Most skin creams are ridiculously expensive, and they don't work well, either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you found a skin cream you like. Great deal on the cost

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!