Wednesday, September 18, 2019

A tea kettle for the domestic diva

I don't remember why I started getting a free subscription to Colorado Homes & Lifestyles, but I do, and the new issue features "28 brilliant kitchens." I'm ready for a major kitchen redo myself, so I was quite eager to see some new kitchens and kitchen features.

I didn't get very far into the magazine, however, before I was distracted by a photo of this Dolce & Gabbana + SMEG Electric Tea Kettle, which will set you back a cool $650 at Williams Sonoma, and wow, isn't it gorgeous?

If you're good with that, then it behooves me to inform you that you blue-and-white lovers can also get a Dolce & Gabbana range hood ($5,000) that will be the envy of your neighborhood.

(Watch this blog, and when the D&G tea kettle lands at T.J. Maxx or Goodwill, I shall own one. Until then, well, a girl can dream!)

5 comments:

  1. It might happen! If I see it at a discount (i.e. much lower!) price anywhere I'll grab 2 - one for me and one for you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Groovy! I'll meet you in Woodstock again to pick up mine. ;)

      Delete
  2. That brightly-decorated electric tea kettle IS cute, but not $650-cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!