Friday, June 28, 2019

Trader Joe's Mint Ginger Green Tea


Believe it or not, I have a sister who doesn't like to shop. But when we were in Austin, Texas, recently, I was delighted to discover that there is one store that I believe my organic-loving sister could camp out in for a while, and that was Trader Joe's, where I found this new loose tea.

Now Rhonda can go in store after store and not want a thing, so I stood there in amazement as she, in her first visit to a Trader Joe's, just oohed and aahed over the selection. She kept placing toiletries and cosmetics in her shopping basket, and it dawned on me that it's not that she doesn't like to shop; I just haven't been with her in the right kind of stores! As for me, my lone purchase, but one I was happy to make, was this green tea with mint and ginger.


And really, $1.99 for a chunky 1.4-ounce bag of tea is quite a bargain! This green tea blend is flavored with peppermint, ginger, orange and lemon slices, and dried sunflower. I love a nice minty tea, and this one has a super refreshing taste, with a price point that can't be beat. Have any of you tried this tea?

5 comments:

  1. I love going to Trader Joe's but don't get there often. I haven't tried this but it looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a green tea fan in general, but that one looks interesting. I LOVE Trader Joe's and go at least once a week--it's fun to see all the interesting things they have. Like you sister, I don't consider myself a lover of shopping, but I DO love grocery shopping, and when I travel, I always try to go to a local grocery store.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven’t seen this at my local TJ. I’ll look for it next time. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since I don't buy blended teas I probably wouldn't try it, but it sounds interesting. I am more like your sister when I shop, but I do love Trader Joe's for many things that are not tea related. I recently started buying my butter there because it is about $2 a pound cheaper than where I was shopping.

    ReplyDelete

  5. Trader Joe's Mint Ginger GreenTea proves a delightful discovery at an affordable $1.99. With peppermint, ginger, and citrus notes, this loose tea blend offers a refreshing taste, making it a smart purchase for tea enthusiasts. Have you tried this bargain find? Share your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!