Friday, May 31, 2019

Tea recipes from Food Network

For some reason, I started getting a free subscription to Food Network magazine last year, and I have really enjoyed it. And I'm enjoying the June issue even more because …

They have recipes for Iced Tea Mocktails and Cocktails! So if you're a Food Network fan, you might want to pick up this issue if you don't subscribe. I recently ordered an unsweet Arnold Palmer at Chick-fil-A (no problem, my friendly server said), so I am very interested in making the Green Tea Arnold Palmer (at far left). I need some fresh lemons first, though, so I'll be experimenting after I make a trip to the grocery store!

5 comments:

  1. And there was a category last night on Jeopardy all about tea. (I was so proud, I knew the answers!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pomegranate mint tea sounds good too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those mocktails certainly look very pretty!
    I'm sorry to have missed seeing the tea category on Jeopardy. I always watch Jeopardy when I'm home at that time, but when I turned on for it last night, Jeopardy was not on--it was being pre-empted by weather reports, since there was tornado activity in the area. So I didn't get to see the tea category.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen several hotel afternoon tea menus with tea cocktails and mocktails. Apparently, they are becoming popular.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!