Wednesday, May 8, 2019

A Shabby Chic Tea Time Table


A few years ago, a dear friend who shares my passion for all things Rachel Ashwell recorded and shared episodes of Rachel's Shabby Chic program on the Style Network, which I couldn't access through my cable provider. I so enjoyed those old videos, though the only ones I ever saw were the ones my friend thoughtfully shared.

I follow Rachel Ashwell on Instagram, and I recently learned there that her old TV programs are now available on YouTube. Naturally, I trotted right on over there to check them out, and I was delighted to find one about teatime! Since so many of us who love tea also love the Shabby Chic look, I wanted to be sure you knew about her programs on YouTube, and this brief segment from one episode is a fine place to start.

Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I enjoyed that video so much! Thank you. I love all things tea, so this was nice to watch this Wednesday morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm at work now but I look forward to seeing this video this evening, and checking out other ones on YouTube. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for bringing series that to our attention! I look forward to watching more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the head's up. Now I am headed that way.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!