Monday, March 11, 2019

Release day is set for "Emeralds and Envy"

Quite a few of you have asked me to let you know when my debut novel becomes available, so today, I wanted to share that over the weekend, I got the very exciting news that my ebook, which will be published on April 16, is now available for pre-order on Amazon! Some of you have told me that you prefer the paperback version, and it will come out after the ebook, so I'll be sure and share about that too. Both versions will then be available on Amazon, and I'm also going to order paperbacks to have on hand for those who want one personally signed. (I'm so honored that anyone actually wants my autograph, ha!)

Seeing the release of my first novel is literally a dream come true, so I'm delighted that my book will be available as an ebook in just a little more than a month. And I've learned that the pre-order price through April 16 is just $2.99 (the regular ebook price is $9.99, and you know how I love a bargain).

I do have a few fun giveaways planned for when the book comes out, so stay tuned for more about that, and you may win some fun prizes! So now that this bit of housekeeping news is taken care of …

Coming Wednesday: You know I've always got my nose in a book, and I am delighted to have discovered a new tea-themed cozy series … set at the beach!

12 comments:

  1. Angela, I'm so excited for you! And yes, I'm holding out for a paperback with your autograph, but I'll share the news about your ebook at this great price. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm Holding Out for a paperback too. Just like to be able to turn the page. Congratulations on this accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Brenda! (And I like paper books too!)

      Delete
  3. Just pre-ordered the Kindle version (C$4.02), can't wait till April 16! K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Angela!! I can’t wait to get my personal autographed paperback! Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, congratulations--that's so exciting! I will definitely order the paperback as soon as it is available. I'm really looking forward to reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoo hoo! You did it, old friend. Can't wait! And you kjnow how much I love autographed books. : - )

    Going to the beach tomorrow - can't wait to know all about the tea/ beach series, too.

    Sorry I have been so absent. Lots happening in my little world. Will share soon. I have a ton of catching up to do. Hugs.

    ~Michele

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations. I am looking forward to reading your book.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so excited for you! I, too, would love an autographed copy! I don't do E books. Me and technology don't do well, I'm still fascinated over the fax machine. How can a piece of paper go from my machine thru the air waves to another machine hundreds of miles away in less than a minute! Go figure ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations, Angela. I know you must be so excited. Will also wait for paperback. Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You must be beside yourself with anticipation on the release of your book. I am very excited for you. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!