Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Mario Badescu Skin Care Facial Spray with Aloe, Cucumber and Green Tea

I don't know about you, but my skin has gotten much drier as I've aged. And after being holed up in my office with a space heater all winter, and now, working out in the yard during evenings and weekends, my skin is parched. Helpfully, when I was at Nordstrom a few weeks ago, I picked up a product I'd been wanting to try, this Mario Badescu Skin Care Facial Spray with Aloe, Cucumber and Green Tea.


I'm a fan of all of these ingredients and decided to give this spray a whirl. While I've just started using it this week, I must say that I'm absolutely loving it. It sprays a light mist over my face and feels only lightly moisturizing. I can't stand a greasy product on my face, and this avoids that feeling completely. Plus, it has a light, refreshing fragrance that makes it even more enjoyable to use.


And yes, it does indeed contain camellia sinensis leaf extract, so there's that. The big surprise to me was that the four-ounce size of this facial spray is only $7. And at the Phipps Plaza Nordstrom the other day, I experienced the kind of customer service that reminded me that yes, only the great department stores still deliver this sort of experience. I was shuffling several bags around, as well as the remaining half of my lunch from their restaurant. The salesclerk thoughtfully offered to give me a large bag to hold all of my smaller bags, and she also told me that since I live an hour away from the store, I could feel free to call her up if I want to re-order this facial spray—with free shipping. So I spent $7 in her department, and she treated me like a queen. Imagine that! So if you want to try this spray yourself, I would recommend you look here.

Have any of you tried this Mario Badescu facial spray before? If so, what did you think?


4 comments:

  1. First off, I'm glad to know this type of customer service still exists! And second, I haven't heard of or tried that spray, but it looks wonderful. Thank you for telling us about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great new product and excellent customer service, sounds like a great day. I’ve not tried this but sounds nice. A light moisturizer is something I enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That facial spray does sound like a winner; I'll have to check it out. And the Nordstrom's customer service sounds wonderful! These days, you're lucky to even be able to find a clerk to handle your purchase in a department store, let alone have one who is actually helpful and nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the recommendation. I think I need to try this. My skin has indeed been feeling the effects of dryness lately.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!