Monday, February 25, 2019

The Herbery's Ginger Lemon Honey Tea … and Clementine Tissues

Do you suppose we’ve become spoiled by the ease of online shopping? These days, I tend to think that anything my heart desires should be available within a few mouse clicks, and when it’s not, I feel indignant. How dare they? Well, that was my reaction when I found some new tea that I really liked at a Tuesday Morning store last month, Peach Mango tea from The Herbery, and I wanted to know if I could order more from Amazon or a company website. Alas, no. But I quickly realized this was truly a first-world problem, not something I’m entitled to, and got over it. If I ever came across more of this tea, good, and if not, fine. So while I didn’t see the Peach Mango flavor again, I did run across the Ginger Lemon Honey flavor at the T.J. Maxx in Carrollton and scooped it up.

And I’m happy to say that The Herbery, elusive as the company seems to be, may be my new favorite provider of fruity teas. This Lemon Ginger Honey flavor delivers on all counts of its name, and I also got the merest hint of a flavor I have adored since childhood—honeysuckle. In fact, at first sip, I was reminded of sipping honeysuckle nectar right off the vine there at my family's old homeplace in West Georgia. Nectar of the gods, honeysuckle is. To find that in a tea? Why, it had never occurred to me, and I’m so glad I decided to try this one. The other thing I decided to try at T.J. Maxx was these cute tissues I’d merely glanced at recently. They’re from Clementine Paper, a stationery line that has lots of cute products, but I don’t really need to buy even my tissues from T.J. Maxx, do I?

Then I noticed the cute cupcakes and teapot and teacup on the box and, well, yes. Yes I do. Have any of you tried these tissues yet? I think they're adorable!

6 comments:

  1. I love the tissue box! And I'll keep my eyes out for The Herbery teas, too. Honeysuckle - yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those kitties on the tissue box are extremely cute! I'll definitely have to look for those at TJ Maxx.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the idea of honeysuvkle tea! I'm on the hunt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute tissues. It is odd to have a company with no online presence.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!