Friday, February 8, 2019

India Wilkes Tea from Adagio

As I conclude my week of posts about the recent Alicia Rhett Tribute Tea in Lone Oak, Ga., honoring the actress and artist who appeared as India Wilkes in Gone With the Wind, I wanted to be sure to share some information on the wonderful tea we enjoyed at the event, the India Wilkes fan blend from Adagio Teas. In addition to serving this tea, organizers also offered a large tin of the tea as one of the silent auction items, and I was so pleased that I had the winning bid.

This India Wilkes tea is a blend of their Blackberry, Cream, and Assam Melody teas, accented with cornflowers. It's a wonderful brisk tea with a lovely and almost sweet taste, and I've been happily sipping it all week long. And you know, I just might be willing to share some with a friend sometime soon…

2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!