Monday, January 21, 2019

Some fun finds from Tuesday Morning

A recent trip to Tuesday Morning proved fruitful, you might say. I ran across a new bone china tea mug I *needed* because it had type on it, and I also found some of those yummy fruit-flavored teas from Basilur. The mug caught my eye because of the pretty aqua color and the bird design.

Of course, I am a sucker for any tea ware that has type on it, so this qualified. And look at the date—200 years ago!

When I turned the mug over, I realized it may be the only tea mug I've ever seen that says Royal Horticultural Society. Cool!

Now, the Basilur brand of tea first came to my attention when a kind blog reader shared some with me.

The flavors are all quite tasty, and the packaging is lovely. So what teas are you all drinking here in late January? I'd love to hear!

9 comments:

  1. I like that mug! I'm drinking mint green tea (decaf) usually, but now and then I switch to peach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a beautiful mug from the Royal Horticultural Society! I'm pretty much sticking with my Twinings English Breakfast Tea these days--I need something to wake me up on these freezing cold mornings (it was 11 degrees when I got up this morning, with 40 mph winds). And for the afternoon, Twinings Earl Grey or Lady Grey (regular or decaf).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darjeeling. There is a hint of sunlight in the blend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a beautiful way of expressing that. Wish I'd written it! :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you. The current batch of Darjeeling that is in my cannister brews up a lovely, yellow gold colour. Makes me think of sunshine while I drink it in cold, grey Alberta!

      Delete
  4. My sister just shared a new tea with me. It has a little bit of everything in it. I wonder if it was a by accident blend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Tuesday Morning and buy tea there often also beautiful tea cups

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun finds. One of my tea friends use to rep Basilur.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!