Friday, January 18, 2019

Need a source for teatime graphics?

Thanks to a reader, Diane M., I found a great source for teatime images, and it's the Graphics Fairy's collection of teapot clip art. I quickly made the above graphic using Canva.com, a graphic design site, and it took only seconds to make.

There are lots of pros and cons regarding our use of social media these days, but one thing I do believe is a benefit is that many of us have become much more comfortable creating our own graphics. I chuckle now when I look at old church program flyers where we had a rose and a "calligraphy" font and thought we were so fancy. And at the time, we were!

The next thing I'll be creating a graphic for, however, is a surprise party invitation for my Daddy's 80th birthday celebration next month, and since I'm planning to go with a golf theme, that will involve images of a very different sort of tee time!

6 comments:

  1. That's great information, thanks. And enjoy planning the party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the site information. My wedding program had a rose and calligraphy font,1981! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great site. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That does look like a great source--thanks! And good luck for your Daddy's birthday party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! Sometimes I find we have so many resources that I can't keep up with all I want to do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You always write amazing blog my dear friend thanks a lot
    benefits of daily running

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!