Friday, February 3, 2017

My February Coweta Shopper column

The Coweta Shopper that I write for has a new owner, a former colleague who was quite open to my idea of turning my "tea column" into a "cooking column" (I liked the idea of having a broader variety of topics to write about!) So I probably won't be posting it here each month unless the recipe happens to be something I think tea lovers would be interested in. Here, I shared recipes for two heart-shaped treats I think some of you might enjoy. Although I've written about shortbread on this blog plenty of times, I've never made these heart-shaped treats before, and I think they'd be perfect for Valentine's teas.


If you're not a local resident but would like to read this month's column, you can find it online here.

6 comments:

  1. Yummy shortbread! I always enjoy your columns, whether about tea or about cooking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to read cooking columns and clip recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look forward to reading all your posts! Love shortbread cookies too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing. I enjoy reading your monthly column.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always enjoy reading your posts. I've got to try out this recipe for my upcoming mystery tea party.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love shortbread with a cup of tea in the afternoon. The perfect combination.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!