Friday, July 1, 2016

The gift of a charming new tea mug!

Last Saturday, I returned home from a day of shopping with my aunt but with nothing to show for my efforts save a few toiletries from Dollar Tree and a great new book — which it turned out I already owned. Sigh. (Yet another reason I really ought to catalog my books and have a list on my iPhone or something, but who has time for that?) So when I arrived back home and found THIS in my mail from tea friend Michele, I was extra delighted!

I really thought I'd seen just about every design of tea mug in existence, but this is one I'd not seen before, and I love it! I also love that it was "Printed and Decorated in Scotland," since I'm told my ancestors came to this country from Scotland and Ireland.

I'd never heard of McLaggan Smith Mugs or Samantha Morris before, but isn't this backstamp just delightful? Yet another reason I truly love my new tea mug!

12 comments:

  1. I love it! And how perfect for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. : - )

    No one sips from it it better, my dear friend. Hugs and love. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect for you! Now...just to keep it filled...
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just Perfect!! A new one one me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, great back stamp and very nice and thoughtful gift.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is definitely for you! Nancy Carr

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the mug. It's perfect for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So nice......you are OUR tea champion!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So nice......you are OUR tea champion!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very interesting blog about best coffee mug..thanks for sharing keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!