Tuesday, May 3, 2016

A fun freebie from Celestial Seasonings

After hearing from several sources that Walmart was selling Celestial Seasonings tea with free Celestial Seasonings lip balms inside, I had to make a stop and see if one of the local Walmart stores had them, and the answer was yes! (I was in Bremen, FYI, and not Newnan.) 

When I opened the box of tea, all I could see was the usual paper-wrapped stack of tea bags. "Hey, where's the lip balm?" I thought.

And as the little tea particles on the lip balm attest, it was right there in with the tea bags! That was a bit of a surprise. I'm happy to report that the Raspberry Zinger lip balm tastes just as good as the Raspberry Zinger tea, which I am drinking iced these days. I also got a box of the Peppermint flavor with a Peppermint lip balm inside. I've seen reports that other varieties of this tea have lip balms inside as well, so if you're near a Walmart, you may want to stop by. I think these $2.22 boxes of tea were my favorite finds of the week!

8 comments:

  1. I need to go to WM sometime this week so I'll look for these. Peppermint is really good iced, too! Thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just like cereal prizes, only better. :-) I'll keep an eye out. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a clever accessory to the box of tea. I wonder if they are testing the market.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I called our local WM and was told they didn't have it. My husband went over and found three boxes of each! I am excited to try them and give some away. Thanks for your shopping expertness!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will definitely be checking...saw another post but needed my memory jogged...
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Someone else showed these recently, what a novel idea! I will have to try the raspberry flavour as an iced tea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a neat idea - so glad to hear about this, Angela, I am 'all in' for fun promotions! *

    * Reminds me of a group of friends of mine, when I lived in Missouri - we collected limited edition tins (like for candies, wines), we just loved these tins! We'd put pens or desk supplies in them and we enjoyed 'the hunt' of finding these treasures. Thanks for inspiring the memories, Joanie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!