• Sipping Christmas teas (of course)
• Making potato salad and green bean casserole, my contributions to the Christmas Day meal
• Finishing a new cozy mystery
• Beginning a new Christmas novel
• Reading through old Christmas issues of Victoria magazine from the mid-nineties
• Triple-checking my gift list to make sure every present makes it to the recipient
How will you spend the day? Is your Christmas Eve a busy one or a quiet one? I'd love to hear how everyone is spending the holidays (or "spent" the holidays, if you happen to read this blog post after the fact). However you spend them, I wish you all a very Merry Christmas!