Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Tea-themed Christmas ornaments at Cracker Barrel

It's never too early to shop for tea-themed Christmas ornaments, and I was delighted to find three new ones at Cracker Barrel last week!

Aren't these porcelain ornaments pretty? They look like Christmas chintz, and at $2.99, they won't break the bank.

And the pretty copper tea kettle was $3.99, which I thought was a good price as well. And as always, if you're out shopping and spot some tea-themed Christmas ornaments this year, I'd love to hear about them!

6 comments:

  1. Love the chintz ones! I looked when I was at CB a few weeks ago but those weren't out yet. I shall have to go back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, these are adorable! My son gifted me with a cardinal teacup from Cracker Barrel a few years ago. We don't have a CB here so it is a treat to have one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christmas tea ornaments do tease and say "buy me". Very cute ones from the Cracker Barrel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, Angela - saw these last weekend at Cracker Barrel and was going to give you a "heads up," they have some really neat ornaments. Thanks for sharing, Joanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. What super cute ornaments! If only there was a Cracker Barrel north of the border..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, so it looks like I need to swing past Cracker Barrel on my way to Goodwill. Will do!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!