Thursday, August 27, 2015

A pocket notebook perfect for tea lovers!

Can you tell at first glance what this is? If you said "a cup of tea," you would be wrong, of course, because this is …

A notebook! I found this 4 x 6-inch notebook in a cute gift shop a while back but only recently decided on a new writing project for which I'll use it. (Every new writing project gets its own notebook in my world.)

With the little dots on each page, this notebook would be good for sketching as well as scribbling. Although I got mine in North Carolina, you can find these online by clicking here if you're interested.

11 comments:

  1. How cute, and perfect for you in more ways than one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would not have guessed "notebook" on that first picture, had a not read the title of your post! Such a cute notebook.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You find THE best tea "stuff"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That would make a great little journal to take on my trip to England.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute- wow, couldn't tell at all in that first pic!

    Those dots make perfect dot-to-dot squares game. We play it all the time at restaurants and airports.

    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable - I am making gift bags up with tea/downton theme for holidays -- thanks -- must tuck in one o these too! Thanks Angela!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now I am wondering what project will go in this notebook.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sure looked like a teacup, great find! You find the neatest things, so glad you share the information. Joanie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Remember that little game where you draw a line, a friend or grandkid ;) draws a line and then if you complete a box you put your initial in it? That's what I thought first with the dots! So fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Isn't that a cute little notebook! Clever - and I'm with Marilyn... wondering what the new writing project might be!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!