Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Watermelon Lime Zinger Herbal Tea from Celestial Seasonings

I don't always think to look at the boxes of tea at the grocery store, but last week I happened across this new Watermelon Lime Zinger Herbal Tea from Celestial Seasonings and had to give it a try!

I *like* limes but *love* watermelons, so I went right home, plopped some tea bags in some water, and let them cold-brew in the fridge. A few hours later, I had a deliciously fruity herbal tea to drink! This caffeine-free herbal tea contains hibiscus, rosehips, orange peel, natural watermelon and lime flavors, other natural flavors and blackberry leaves.

And much as I enjoyed it iced, this tea was just as delicious served hot, especially for a watermelon lover like myself! Have you tried this new herbal tea yet?

12 comments:

  1. I haven't seen that one but I haven't looked for it yet, either - and if I can find it, I will certainly try it. I "love" lime and "like" watermelon and those other fruit flavors, so I am sure I'd enjoy this one, iced or hot. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pretty teacup is perfect for your newfound WLZ herbal infusion. However, it's not my cuppa choice (due to rose hip allergy. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one sounds very delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not a fan of Celestial Seasonings. I find the hibiscus overwhelming in every tea I've tried.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um, Um, sounds very good! I can't drink caffeine after 4:00 or 5:00 o'clock in the afternoon unless I want to be awake all night, so herbals are my 'go to' for that time of the day. I love Celestial Seasonings teas, so I'm sure I'd like this one. It's especially suitable for summertime, and would be good to serve as an 'alternative' at a summer tea party. Pretty teacup!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds delicious for summer for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds refreshingly delicious for a hot summer day! Thanks for letting us know. A pretty color tea too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds delicious. Will look for it at our store.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sounds interesting. My boys would probably like it. I'll look for it next time I am at the grocery store.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Funny you mention watermelon. A dear tea society sister/friend of mine was just telling me about a watermelon yogurt she loves, and I told her, as I am now telling you - lol - that I love watermelon but only IT and not in candy, yogurt or tea, haha. I am glad you like, but I don't even believe I would even try that one, haha. It DOES sound interesting though and bet the nieces would love it. Hugs. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Not sure I would have purchased this.... but now you have me wondering how it tastes! Nothing like fresh watermelon on a hot summer day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!