Friday, March 14, 2014

Flea Market Outdoors Magazine

There's yet another new magazine about flea market gardening, Flea Market Outdoors, and when I came across the premiere issue this week I knew I had to share it here!

If you're like me, your eye goes straight to the china in any magazine you read. Well, who wouldn't have hit the brakes upon spotting this feature on Garden Whimsies? (Is it crazy that I spotted the saucer in the middle and recognized it as one I own, shown here?)

There's also advice on making these "garden totems" I've seen popping up in gardens and at craft shows.

There's plenty of gardening eye candy, such as this pretty potting shed which has a table for taking tea. Check out the chandelier up top with silver teawares in place of candles. I am *so* doing this! If you're ready to decorate the garden with teawares this year, I highly recommend you take a look at this charming new magazine!

5 comments:

  1. That looks like a great new magazine. I really like those "garden totems" and look forward to seeing what you create for your garden.

    This(almost) makes me wish that I was a gardener and had a pretty spot for taking tea in my backyard. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun magazine. They should feature Marilyn and her greenhouse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. flowerfairy62@hotmail.comJuly 13, 2014 at 8:48 AM

    Hello there....I also love the whimsy of these magazines and have been patiently waiting all season for the next issue to come out....have you seen another or is it an annual publication as well??? Love you blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!