Wednesday, March 12, 2014

"Bunnies for Tea" by Kate Stone

Ordinarily I don't like to wait in line, but if I hadn't had to wait in line at Barnes & Noble this week, I wouldn't have been looking around and I probably wouldn't have seen the display of children's Easter books near the checkout register, including "Bunnies for Tea" by Kate Stone.

I probably don't have to tell you what it was about this book that immediately caught my eye!

It's a sweet little tale, and I shan't reveal the plot since, after all, it's so short and sweet. I will tell you that the teatime artwork is absolutely adorable, and I'm a little surprised I haven't come across this 2012 book before. Have you? If not, you might do some checkout counter browsing next time you're in line at the bookstore!

12 comments:

  1. How cute! That's it...start'em early!!!
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do have sweet little ones and they must have this book. Will, Nate, Caroline and Katherine must have this from their Gammie. Oh, thank you, Angela!
    xo Ruthie
    One more on the way in April. I think I will pick up three-one for each family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. another must-have recommended by angela. love this for little great niece..tea party fun! tyvm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like a cute book we need to add to our home library.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I knew I needed to go to the book store. I must go very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so cute Angela - it was meant to be seen. Thanks for sharing, Joanie

    ps: I thought of you the other morning - the Today Show had on a collapsible teapot, it was so neat - it totally folded flat for storage. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a cute book. I'll have to find one for Madison.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I will be looking for this one, too. Have been out iof town and away from internet for a week so this afternoon I am catching up on my favorite blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is the cutest book ever! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!