Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Wyler's Light Iced Tea with Peach

Yes, friends, it's time for another of Angela's Low-Rent Tea Reviews! By "low-rent" teas I do not mean the teas are no good, not at all. I simply mean these inexpensive tea mixes are the fast food of the tea world, and I do enjoy trying new flavors when I'm on the road a lot. In previous years I think I've tried so many that it's rare I come across a new brand or flavor. This week, however, a trip to Dollar General turned up this $1 box of Wyler's Light Iced Tea with Peach.

As a lifelong resident of the peach state, I suppose I was destined to favor the peach, and peach flavors are indeed some of my favorite fruitier blends of flavored black teas and herbal teas.

This Wyler's mix tasted great, and I mixed it up with my Dasani right there in the Dollar General parking lot. (Hey, we take our tea fix where we can get it, right?) It's the only new flavor of such tea I've come across this summer. Have any of you tried any new flavors of these tea mixes lately? I'd love to have something new to be on the lookout for!

7 comments:

  1. Angela, I got the tea scent spray at T J Maxx and love it. I was looking for a new scent and this will work until I find another one. Mine was $9.99! Are things really cheaper down South?
    Also, is the peach tea at Dollar General really sweet? I do not like sweet tea (sorry, I'm a Northener) but love peaches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just brought back a long-ago memory for me - I remember Wyler's Lemonade mix from years ago.
    I, too, like the peach flavored teas. I'll be looking at our local D-G for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That does sound good. I tried some Arizona iced tea with honey and lemon yesterday, but I did not like it! Poured most of it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Angela
    I have Crystal Light sleeves that are the same type of thing. My favourite flavour is rooibos mandarin.
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  5. More tea themed goodies! I think I walk through the market with blinders on, plus there isn't a TJMaxx nearby.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our local Dollar Tree has several of these available right now. There's a Wyler's half tea, half lemonade which isn't bad. There are ten little pouches in the box.
    Then there's a diet Snapple Original Green Tea made from natural green tea leaves, and diet Snapple Peach Tea made from natural black and green tea leaves. There are only six pouches in each of these. I've not had a chance to try either of these yet.

    Dollar Tree also has 30 count boxes of tea in various flavors including green tea, green tea with ginsing, peppermint, raspberry I think and one other. I can't vouch for how they might taste yet but for $1 it would be worth trying at least once.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Our local Dollar Tree has several of these available right now. There's a Wyler's half tea, half lemonade which isn't bad. There are ten little pouches in the box.
    Then there's a diet Snapple Original Green Tea made from natural green tea leaves, and diet Snapple Peach Tea made from natural black and green tea leaves. There are only six pouches in each of these. I've not had a chance to try either of these yet. cheap runescape gold
    Gold für World of Warcraft
    buy blade and soul gold

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!