Friday, July 12, 2013

Celestial Seasonings Black Cherry Berry Tea

When I was a little girl, I loved to visit Six Flags Over Georgia. I enjoyed the log ride, the Dahlonega mine train, the music shows at the Crystal Pistol, and oh, did I love the treats! My favorite was their Cherry Berry popsicles (that may not be the official name), and when I saw that Celestial Seasonings had a Black Cherry Berry herbal blend I knew I had to give it a try.

I opened the box and took a whiff and was greeted with the glorious scent of … raisins. Yep, it smelled like raisins. I even closed the box and came back later to see if my sniffer was off, but nope, it still smelled like raisins!

Happily, though, the tea tastes like Black Cherry Berry and not raisins. (I like raisins, just don't want to drink 'em.) The tea doesn't taste exactly like those wonderful popsicles from Six Flags (and I rather suspected it wouldn't), but it did take me back to those lovely summer days at a favorite amusement park. And while I liked this tea hot, I should add that I liked it even better iced!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I will look for that one, I want some Cherry Berry iced tea! (And yes, I remember Six Flags very fondly.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember those popsicles from a trip to 6 flags years ago. Thanks for the memories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you just love a fragrance or a flavor that takes you back in time. This one does sound delicious.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!