Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Hanging with the hibiscus

Not long after my birthday this year, a friend and I had lunch and she gave me a new goody for the garden, this pretty new green teapot-shaped birdhouse. I love it!

Now spring pretty much peaked in Georgia a while back, so I was hard-pressed to find a "pretty" spot for the new hanging birdhouse and finally decided on this hibiscus tree.

We have white ones and lavender ones in our backyard, and I love to see them in bloom each year.

I hope the birds enjoy hanging with the hibiscus too--and may they all be tea lovers!

12 comments:

  1. That is darling. You will so enjoy seeing that in your yard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure the birds will like the pretty pink blooms around the darling green teapot. I have to be careful what I hang in our trees as the squirrels and sometimes raccoons know them down.
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your new birdhouse and the hibiscus too. Let us know if a bird decides to reside there in that pretty little teapot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! Perfect for your lovely garden. We don't grow hibiscus up here in the north. Had some when we lived to the south...I love the flowers! Just gorgeous photos!
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I wish we could get hibiscus to grow to such a size! They are one of my favorite blossoms. They are so showy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful teapot birdhouse! Two things I love very much - tea & gardens. I love the color too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Of course you should have a tea pot bird house. Perfect and so pretty. I love the hibiscus, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You found the perfect spot for that awesome teapot gift.

    Your friend is thoughtful!

    And your Hibiscus = gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such pretty photos, Angela! The birdhouse is really neat too. Joanie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how cute, Angela! Your friends know what gifts will delight you, and I'm sure the birds will find it delightful too. Beautiful garden flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a nice idea pairing the teapot and the hibiscus. It looks so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!