Thursday, November 1, 2012

Don't break these tea bags!

Janet in Texas is so thoughtful to send me alerts when she finds items she thinks I'd like to know about. And though I had checked some local Hobbby Lobby stores, I had not seen these glass tea bag ornaments until she told me about them.

I couldn't decide which was my favorite: Orange Pekoe or …

Irish Tea or …

Earl Grey. And then I realized they were all 40 percent off (regularly $6.99 each), and if I didn't go ahead and get all three I'd no doubt regret it and be going back for more. Thanks for the tip, Janet!

13 comments:

  1. How delightful these are! Love them all. No Hobby Lobby near Mass but I'll keep checking AC Moor and Michaels. Enjoy them...and nice of you to help the economy by spreading the word. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Linda! I LOVE Hobby Lobby. It's my favorite craft store. Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ADORABLE. Can't wait to see your tea themed tree this year. I wish I had a hobby lobby. Alerting my daughter to go to hers for me. Thanks for the heads up. SOo cute!
    Dame Ruthie from Lady B's

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops...Not Linda, but Angela. Sorry! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute! What a darling addition to the teacups and teapots on the tree! I guess I'm going to stop at Hobby Lobby first chance i get. There isn't one close by but maybe I need to make a field trip! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh!!! These are really darling!!! Would be a fun "sisters" ornament to do this year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are ADORABLE.... and we don't have a Hobby Lobby here... now what do I do??? okay, searching the Internet now...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now those are cute. I would go for the Irish Tea one. Now if we only had Hobby Lobby in my state. Oh well, really I have more than enough ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are way cute!!! I'm going to have to check my local Hobby Lobby store.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these! I want one of each. A trip to Hobby Lobby is on my radar screen.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great ornaments - I'll have to check my local Hobby Lobby.

    ReplyDelete
  12. How adorable these are! Great price too - thanks for sharing, Joanie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!