Friday, August 10, 2007

Progress on Office Teatime



Earlier in the week I posted photos of some things I was taking in for office tea, so I thought you might enjoy seeing the corner of my (newly cleaned off) desk at work. (Note the bags of loose leaf tea at right in the top photo, because I plan to elaborate on them tomorrow.)

My friend Holly added some paper doilies (so festive) and sugar cubes (always a nice addition) and a little Mary Engelbreit heart-shaped box in which we can toss the assorted tea bag teas that seem to gather around here.

It has been so nice around 3 p.m. each day to just chill out and take a tea break. So what if no one can figure out how to transfer a call on our brand new phone system installed over the weekend? So what if the advance copies of our annual newcomers guide didn't arrive on time? So what if the trucking company delivering said magazines took out one of our town's beloved old-fashioned light poles delivering the books? At teatime, troubles melt away ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!