Monday, July 2, 2007

Tea Recipes in July Southern Living


I've been catching up on reading the dozen or so magazines that came last week, and the new issue of Southern Living has quite a few recipes with tea this month. At the front of the book, there's a nice photo along with the recipe for Blueberry-Lemon Iced Tea, which uses a package of frozen blueberries and simple tea bags.

At the back, there is an article titled "Unexpected Flavor" which promotes the use of tea in cooking. The recipes which use tea include Chai Tea Mini Biscuits, Orange-Scented Couscous with Moroccan Dressing, and Mint Tea Custard.

And another tea-related note ... this issue of SL also has an ad for a bottled tea, Lipton's PureLeaf White Tea. (The one pictured is Tangerine, but I don't know if other flavors are available.) Haven't heard of this before, but if I find one I'll have a sip and report in! And speaking of bottled teas, did anyone watching the Concert for Diana last night (I KNOW some of you were watching!) catch the humorous ad airing right after the show for Snapple's Earl Grey Tea? The folks at World Tea Expo said we'd be seeing more bottled teas, but I didn't realize I'd be seeing so many so soon. I just hope they're at my local Publix!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!